Enrich our growing vaping community.
- Salt Nic
- Devices – Mod Kits / Pod Kits
- RDA / RTA / RDTA
Therapeutic Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids
- Cannabinoids — the active chemicals in medical marijuana are similar to chemicals the body makes that are involved in appetite, memory, movement, and pain. Limited research suggests cannabinoids might: Reduce anxiety. Reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- May Help Anxiety. Cannabis smokers often report using the drug to relax or relieve emotional stress.
- May Help Those With Epilepsy & More.
Take support to the next level.
- Researchers have found that people report using kratom to alleviate pain, to address symptoms of mental health conditions like anxiety and depression, to help stop or reduce opioid or other substance use and to manage withdrawal symptoms and cravings related to opioids and other drugs.